Rental Policy - Terms & Agreement
We recognize expenses can add up quickly for special occasion formal wear- weddings, galas and celebrations. Some garments may take up space in the back of your closet and potentially only get worn once. become outdated or, pollute the planet such as fast-fashion retail. Erika Cheree provides an option that allows you to "own the moment" but 'RENT THE SLAY'!
RTS is an affordable service to slay "Exclusive Designs by Erika Cheree". We offer our customers high-end garments while reducing fashion's environmental & financial impact - easy on the planet and your wallet. What a win-win!
- Affordable Gown Rental
- 7-Day Rental
- Adds variety to your wardrobe by investing in staple pieces
- Free Shipping & Packing Label Returns
- Refundable Incidental fee
- Complimentary Cleaning
- Supporting A Woman-Owned Business
- Stellar Customer Service & Garment Scheduling Coordination
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All dresses are in new or like-new condition. We strive to execute the best quality in our dresses and service. However, please note cosmetic wear may appear as they are rentals.
- The rental cost and incidental fee are required at checkout, prior to shipment. The incidental fee will be refunded once dress is returned and processed for proper care and condition.
- Once the 7-day rental scheduling is confirmed and agreed upon with client, dress garment will be shipped. Renter understands once item is delivered to carrier site, Erika Cheree releases liability and is not responsible for potential delay of garment arrival. However, we strive diligently to deliver garments on time and encourage you to contact our Customer Service for any issues regarding garment tracking and status.
- Garments will include return packing instructions. If misplaced, customer assumes responsibility of return shipment cost. Item must be returned on 7th day of the rental period.
- The incidental deposit fee will be 100% refunded to card on file if garment is returned on time and inspected with no damages.
- Garments must be returned in quality condition as received. Please avoid heavy perfumes/fragrances. If garment is returned with minor damages, we will evaluate, assess and consider partial incidental deposit refund. Renter will be contacted for final resolution.
- Garments returned with irreversible damage, or not returned at all will result to full charge for garment's full retail price.
- Later returns are charged a 5% late fee per day.
- All garment rentals are final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges.
**We recommend customer DOES NOT select the event date as the start of the rental period to ensure on-time garment arrival through shipping.
**Covid-19 impact may affect shipping times**
By renting a dress with us and agreeing to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS, customer understands that orders may arrive late due to shipping delays. If this occurs, below are options:
- Tracking will be provided, please use as necessary. Contact carrier site with tracking information for issues outside of company policies.
- Email us with customer information and order number for further assistance.
Rentals with Erika Cheree provide authorization to our company to collect personal data to provide a safe, ethical and seamless transaction. We only collect information necessary for your purchase (i.e. name, email, mailing, shipping and billing addresses, phone number and method of payments). We will only use personal data to contact customer directly to resolve any issues regading your order. Our company will never sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Thank you, we appreciate your trust and business.